Merrill Family

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun at the Fair!




KSP Spices is now available in St.Johns at Speedy B's, also known as Chip's Place! Call for details.

We spent the week at the Apache county Fair, camping in our Toy Hauler. I had three kids in surgery the same day we went to the fair, so our Toy Hauler became the recovery center. They all got their tonsils and Adnoids out, plus Charlotte got tubes in her ears. My neighbor, Andrea, came as my nanny to help take care of my girls. She was a great nurse. Charlotte was trying to help with little Caroline. We had a great time and it was fun to see all my St. Johns friends! Thanks for everyone's support. We love St. Johns!

3 comments:

Lucia said...

Cute pics! I can't believe you did that all plus the fair! I hope they're all feeling better.

Christine said...

You are a brave woman! Good job getting through all that and the fair too! You're awesome!
Christine
PS I love the family picture :)

Natalie Lundberg said...

oh my your life is crazy again. I'm sorry about the surgeries. I hope your life is getting back to "normal"