Merrill Family

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Carnival Rides!

The carnival was in town! The girls got excited as we drove by! So.....
They got home, counted their pennies and we went to the carnival!!!
The boys went off with their friends, while Loren and I got to go on rides with our girls.
Charlotte wanted to ride the spinning Strawberries, to her it was all about Strawberry Shortcake,
......but if Satya remembers, we didn't do to well on that ride as kids, my poor mom. So I told Charlotte no, but she sure loved this other ride and I didn't get sick. We all went home happy!




3 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

Looks like so much fun!! I wish i could have played with you and your family!

Steven & DeLona said...

Carnival! How fun for you! It is almost like Disneyland coming to you! Almost! I'm glad you got to enjoy time with the family!

Kimberly said...

That is so much fun. What a great spring break thing to do.