Merrill Family

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yea! Caroline is One Year Old!

Happy 1st Birthday to my baby girl, Caroline!


We had a fun time swimming with all our cousins
Thanks to all those who came and made it a memorable time!




Caroline is the light of our life! That is why I made her a sunflower boquet! She is such a good example to us. She is full of patience and always so happy! Like the sunflower follows the sun....Caroline also "Follows the Son"....the son of our Heavenly Father!
Thank you CAROLINE for being such a wonderful daughter and sister!
We love you!





7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Caroline! Your a cutie pie with your glasses and so grown up. Thanks for inviting us to your party it was a lot of fun.

Lucia said...

Happy Birthday Caroline! We had fun at your party! love, Kendall

ChileGoogs said...

Hey this is Jylisha Campbell, Grants wife. i was wondering if I could get your e-mail?sorry I dont know any other way of contacting you. your family is so cute by the way!!
mine is cblittlegirl@hotmail.com

collette said...

Holy cupcakes! Those are awesome. Love the pictures! Happy Birthday sweet Caroline. MIss Ya Anna!

kh said...

You are so fun and super creative Anna! I think your Sweet Caroline is such a cutie. I can't believe our babies are ONE! I know I will sob on Kaari's big day. Good thing she won't remember it at all. :0)

Happy 1st Birthday Caroline! You are such a cute girl!

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Love the cupcake flowers,
what did you use for the stems?
Found you through Zenica's blog.
Michael Hall is my son.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Thx Sis. Hall!
I used bamboo sticks to put the cupcakes on, but then they kept sliding down the stick. So I glued to tooth picks in a criss cross position a couple of inches from the top to hold the cup cake in place.