Merrill Family

Monday, July 26, 2010

Little happenings........

Jon and Austin got to go to Clear Creek and go cliff jumping with Winston and our friend, Mary McCray. Oh, they so loved it and were on a high when they go home!
Jumping all at once....
Jon

Austin


Even during Monsoon season when we can't play outside......the kids still are able to get their energy out in the basement! Caroline loves to spin on this swing that Daddy made.
She giggles and giggles!!!!
Dance practice and then off to the library.

While at the park, Caroline took her first dive onto her face. (so sad)
But, I am so proud....she is trying so hard to be like her sisters.
She is starting to get around really well.
She also just kept this ice pack on her face without me making her keep it there,
what kid does that without moving?


Ok, ok.....so I finally got released from my Preparedness calling after 3 years and still hadn't made a solar oven. So I taught one more class on how to cook without electricity. I was so excited because I baked rolls in my cheap little solar oven made out of boxes and foil.
It worked!!!!! What a fun experiment!

2 comments:

Jessyka said...

cute pics, and Caroline definitely is one of a kind (The most patient 2 year old I know) Nice going with the solar oven!

Lucia said...

so who's mary mccray?