Merrill Family

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Celebrations and Performances!!!!

Charlotte's 1st Grade Christmas Performance
Charlotte with her friends ~Hayley and AJ

Jefferson Academy Christmas Program.......

DANCE MATRIX
Kalicia's Tap Dance at the "Christmas Spectacular."

Austin Performing, Tenor, in the Snowflake H.S. Honor Choir.
I, Mom, even got a chance to perform with my singing group, The White Mountain Bells.
I thought this was so sweet..... Charlotte has practiced this tap dance with her Dance Matrix team and was so sad to miss the "Christmas Spectacular" because of eye surgery. So they got her costume for her early and she performed it on stage at one of the practices and we all made a big deal of it and clapped and cheered for. I was so grateful to them, that they played along to help her feel special. She has a fabulous dance teacher, Ms. Michelle.
Grandma Pember came too, to cheer her on!


I have such beautiful little performers!
(Austin's choir sang at the Snowflake Christmas lighting. Small town stuff, so much fun!)


The Grand Ball
Jon served as one of the waiters, while Dad and I danced the night away..........

1 comment:

Do You Think I Am An Automaton said...

Those pictures of your girls in their costumes are so cute! They are both so much taller now! I love Christmas time with all the fun activities!