Merrill Family

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Charlotte took another hard fall.  Lots of stitches, xrays and crying.  Crying mostly by me probably.  I get so sad seeing her get hurt and I can't protect her every minute.  She is trying so hard to be independent.  This time I realized how grown up she is.  She wasn't just my hurt little girl that I have to protect this time.  She has her own frustrated feelings.  She expressed to me how frustrated she is, using the word frustrated.  She also told me she doesn't want to lose her balance anymore and asked me how she can stop falling.  The hard part is when she loses her balance her arms are in her crutches, so she has no hands to catch herself and so she falls right to her face. She is healing nicely, with no major damage, just more scars.  We sure love our beautiful Charlotte!

 Snowflake High school Homecoming
Mckenzie and Jon

1 comment:

Do You Think I Am An Automaton said...

Oh, poor girl!! She is a cutey, bruises and all!