Merrill Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Busy, but lots of FUN!!!


Caroline is loving the Christmas Season..... She is really getting into all of it this year!  
She especially loves to stand at the window and look out at all the snow. 
(That bench is probably her favorite spot in the whole house.)

So mom (me) took on a full time teaching job, teaching kindergarten and still teaching my preschool, with a new baby.  It was fun and added a lot more to being busy!  The girls loved having me at school, but it started to wear on our family at home.  Even Charlotte was trying to help mom by doing Caroline's hair.  I learned my lesson and realized time is more important than money at this time in our life.  I need to focus on raising my children.  There is a time and a season for everything.....

We had a fun family date with Sister Packer.  She is an elderly lady in our ward, 90 years old, that my children have come to love.  She likes to go to Dairy Queen, all the more reason to love her!

1 comment:

Laura Player said...

Your girls are lucky to have a mom that realizes how important they are. Heavenly father will bless you guys for your decision!