Merrill Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

What a Special Day! Jon and Austin were Sealed to Us!

My Favorite part was seeing everyone in the Sealing room when I walked in, friends and family!
Jon and Austin talked about their favorite part being when our family stood together in front of the mirrors all in white and you could see us going on forever, never ending. That had to be such a comforting feeling for our two boys who have bounced around among families and homeless shelters for 13 years. They said they can't wait to come back to the Temple when they serve missions. I do have lots of blessings, wonderful children and a fabulous husband!
I love you all!














4 comments:

Christine said...

Congrats, guys! I am so, so happy for you! I was waiting to see pictures. :) They turned out so nice!

Rachelle Palmer said...

The sealing was so awesome!!! i'm so glad that aaron were able to share that with you! i will never forget Kalicia's face while the sealer was talking to you guys. It was too cute!!! Congrats again!!!

Kristie said...

That is so exciting. Sorry I couldn't be there but it sounds like it went nice. What a great feeling that must be for Jon and Austin. All the pictures are so cute too.

Do You Think I Am An Automaton said...

I love the pictures, Anna! What a special time for your family!