Merrill Family

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Fun!

Snowflake High School Fall Choir

Honor Choir, Austin is so excited to be in this choir.

He worked so hard, tried out and made it!

(video on facebook)

Kalicia helped me pick all these cucumbers out of our garden while Charlotte was at school and Caroline was sleeping. She loves her mommy time! I cut them up, she stuffed them in jars and we made yummy pickles. She was so proud of herself!!


Snowflake High School Home Coming Parade!


The three little princesses! Best of friends!
Watching the parade.......








4 comments:

collette said...

So fun! I love having mommy time with my kids. I am soooo glad that I got to come to the sealing. That was so special & I had a great time seeing you. We need to have a "girlfriend" day.

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

Can't wait to see you all.....hopefuly for Kalicia's birthday.

Do You Think I Am An Automaton said...

Your girls are adorable!

Steven & DeLona said...

That is the cutest picture of the girls!