Merrill Family

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter fun all weekend long!!!

The Merrill Family got to spend the whole weekend together
with a wedding, General Conference, and an Easter Dinner!
Pember Family Picnic
We had a great time at Hole in the Rock!
(This was one of my favorite places as a kid!)
The kids had a good time hunting for eggs in the desert!
(I have no idea what they are pointing at, just a neat picture)


The girls loved their Easter Necklaces from Hawaii!



We got to go to the Easter Pageant!
The kids all really enjoyed it. Kalicia loved telling everyone about it afterwards.
I love the mind of a child.
She told everyone that Jesus died and
came back to life up in the sky!
We invited our new neighbors over and decorated Easter eggs.
The kids are so excited to have new friends next door.


Can't for get April Fools!
One of my favorite holidays!
(I think my kids get a little scared of mom though.)
Meatloaf cupcakes and cake with mashed potato icing

...... and poor Kalicia fell for Mom's biggest prank,
taping the faucets.


We got new neighbors and had them over for dinner.
They had to think they moved in next door to crazy people.....
Cat litter Cake for dessert too!
(Caroline loved it though, look at that smile!)

Caroline had ear surgery and
got tubes in her ears.
She is already so much happier and a lot more vocal.
The doctor said she was the first kid to not cry after a procedure,
because she was in so much pain before. What a relief for her!!!

St. Patrick's Day...
always so much fun!
We tried to catch a Leprechaun in our traps,
but they only left footprints and goodies!!!



Track Season
(Jon is the 6th one in, just 2 weeks out of knee surgery too ~crazy dedicated!)

One of Jon's Greatest fans ~Charlotte


2 comments:

Lucia said...

Looks like you found the pics! Wow you really go all out for April fools, I totally forgot about it and was very disapointed that satya WAS NOT having a baby or a boy. PS I loath the tape on the faucet trick. I guess I'm just much to trusting for this holiday:) LOL Good thing Kalica is quicker than I ever was.

Steven & DeLona said...

Your april fools day food looked disgusting! And I mean that it the nicest way! LOL
Cheer Jon on for us! That is amazing he is out there so soon after surgery.