Merrill Family

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break in Hawaii...........

We Surfed the waves in Hawaii!!!!!!

and brought home some fun souvenirs for our kids!!!
That was the hardest part....I didn't think I'd miss my kids so much! We rushed back and made it just in time for the boys Court of Honor. They received several merit badges and ranked up! We are so proud of them! Good work Boys!!!

The boys stayed home and took charge of the home with
Grandma & Grandpa Pember and Winston taking care of them!
They liked playing Man of the house!

.....and the girls got to stay with their cousins in the valley!!!!!

Thanks to all those who helped care for our children, while we celebrated 10 years of marriage!
You can always tell he is concentrating when the tongue is sticking out!
I beat him up on the surf board!!!!!

While we toured the rain forests of Hawaii......


We got so many fun pictures of what our children were doing, Thanks Sisters!!!!!
Caroline playing with play dough with Brooklyn.

Aunt Satya took the kids to see the Easter Bunny!!! What fun!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Merrill spoiled the girls!!!

Caroline and Meika became the best of friends and got to go to carnivals together.


While we cruised the Island in a convertible!!!!!
Loren loved that!!!

We loved the Luaus!!!!




Loren caught me going back for seconds!!!
I had no kids to feed, I had to take advantage and eat a ton!!!!


We had fun walking along the beach, collecting shells, swimming and snorkling!
We swam with giant sea turtles, whales, etc.....


What an extroardinary adventure!
I honestly didn't plan on surfing, I was too scared of the sharks,
but the "surfer dudes" talked me into it and I had a blast!!!!!!






Thanks to my "surfer dude" for a fabulous time!

7 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

how fun!!!!!!! looks like u had a blast!!!

Kristie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Doesn't get much better than Hawaii!! What island did you guys go too?

Natalie Lundberg said...

I so glad that you got to go on a big fun trip! and look how tan you guys are, so jealous! I'll call you soon. xoxo

Kimberly said...

I love the pics of you surfing...way cool!

collette said...

That is so rockin'. You are a hot surfer chick. Your dude is one lucky guy:). I'm so happy that you got to do something so special. That's one of the things on my to-do list with my hubby. Miss Ya!

Hale Yes!! said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! You guys deserve some time by yourselves!!!! You look gorgeous by the way!!!!

Steven & DeLona said...

Oh Hawaii! I love it! Can't wait to go back. Hope we can afford to someday and take the kids with us. That was the hardest part for me.. missing the kids.
Surfing.. fun! That is one thing we did not do. Next time :)