Merrill Family

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A fun and Exciting Saturday!!!!

The fun Saturday ended with (Auntie) Lucia, taking out Grandpa Pember during the adults taking on the Pinata! (while the kids watched)
The Twins (Satya and Lucia) turned 30!
I thought I felt old when I turned 30, but to have my little sisters turn 30, turns me really old!!!!
Thank you Aunt Jessyka for throwing a great party!

(Satya and Lucia even dressed alike ~so cute!)

In between the fun Easter Carnival and the Birthday Party.....
We took our girls to see the movie "HOP"!
They loved that! We don't go to the theater very often.


They got to see the Easter Bunny!!!!

Thank you Aunt Rachelle for inviting us to her work
Easter Carnival!
She was in charge and put so much work into it!
The girls had an amazing time!




No comments: