Merrill Family

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

They voted to jump into bed with me and watch "Princess and the Frog", that was after a long relaxing day of being pampered by my husband and children. He woke up early, before bishopric meetings and made me my favorite cheese omelets, sausage, and toast. He makes the best omelets! Then he even cleaned up the mess with the kids!!! (I usually regret the cleanup after he cooks, but he cleaned it up and kept me out of the kitchen.) Then he made a yummy Sunday Supper with mashed potatoes, grilled some chicken, veggies and rolls. He even invited my parents so my mom didn't have to cook. My girls made special gifts for me; Charlotte's vase, Kalicia and Caroline's recipe book, Jon sent a card, signed by all the cadets and Austin sent a poem. Loren gave me chocolates, a love note, and flowers......... What a special day! I love my family!
We went and surprised Grandma Pember at school and took her Mother's Day Gifts, just to make it special. The girls loved to see her at work!

Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Merrill!!!!
We wish we could have visited her too!

One of my favorite "Mommy Moments", reading to my children before bed....
(Loren took this picture and sent it to me thanking me for being a good mommy and wishing me a Happy Mother's day)
I don't think that special day could have gone any better!