Merrill Family

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random Excitement!!!!

Grandma Burgoyne's Chemotherapy went well after six months and her tests came back well!
We are so happy!
We love Great Grandma and Grandpa Burgoyne!!!



Happy Birthday Loraina!!!  
She is such a great nanny for my kiddos!!!
Making PIZZAS
a favorite Sunday Supper:

Congrats Aunt Christine and Uncle Sean on our new little cousin, Troy!!!
We are so excited for our little boys to grow up and play together....
This year Mom didn't get to compete in the Triathlon because she is going to have a baby boy!!!
But, we had fun going and supporting our friend Tammy, Mommy's Triathlon Partner!!
Charlotte's Physical Therapist, Randy, was competing too.

Kalicia and Alex cheered everyone on!!!!
We had our fun big Taylor Farms Summer Block Party at our house, 
all the kids got Trophies for playing on the 
Taylor Farms Kickball Team!!!
We have such a great neighborhood!!!!




Then our fun trip to the valley for our cousin, Ellen Cowgur's, Wedding...
She was like a sister  to me growing up and spending the summers at her house
My cousin, Sharon, was in town with her two little ones, visiting from Denmark.


Ellen, makes a beautiful bride, visiting with Grandma Burgoyne.....
Caroline got to make this special trip with me to visit and play with her second cousin, 
Olivia (Sharon's little girl)!
She had a lot of fun with Lincoln too (Greg's little boy)!
Charlotte lost her front tooth!!!!
and she swallowed it while she was sleeping, so a note will have to do.......
My kids trying really hard to be reverent during Stake Conference.....
I couldn't but help take a picture of my girls enjoying their big brother's attention, what fun memories!
My boys will be leaving on missions in the next year, so their little sisters only get them a little while longer!
(With my new phone, no one new I took a picture.  I just held it on my lap.)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hooray for a baby boy! Congrats! :)

Kimberly said...

That's awesome Charlotte! Don't let the toothfairy forget to bring you some money!!

Do You Think I Am An Automaton said...

I love all the pictures! Ellen's wedding was great and it was fun to hang out with you there and the next day!