Merrill Family

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Fun!!!!

 Watching Daddy play Baseball Games..........

 Jon, getting to ride a neighbor's Mustang around, because he did some service for him.
I am proud of my boys, always looking to serve!  And they can't wait to go on missions in just over a year!!!!



 The girls camping on the front porch, while I work in the garden.....
Then, I got to make a yummy dinner out of the vegetables we picked.  The girls enjoyed eating the peas fresh out of the garden.  This is the first year that I got the peas picked early enough to enjoy them and they didn't go bitter!!!

Chicken and vegetables with Chipotle Marinate ~Yummy!!!
(Jon's favorite!)
  Loren and Austin got to drive all the way to Idaho for a scout trip for a week to go white water rafting ~lucky guys!!! (That's a favorite of mine.  I think we get to go in May!)

So after a 3 hour notice that he was leaving for a whole week to Idaho and taking the scouts in our truck, he was sweet and brought me flowers and chocolates when he came home. Oh, and my craving of Shrimp Tacos from El Cupidos!


Austin passed his Eagle Board of Review!!! ~Yea!
We are looking at October 1st for his Eagle Court of Honor.


Taylor Farms Kickball League
 @ the Merrill Field

Sitting in the shade and    
Taking a snack break at half time......
~DANCE~
 Summer Projects
 ~adding onto the barn
~finally pouring cement under our deck, yea!!!


 Getting Caroline Potty Trained!!!!!
She likes to sit herself on the toilet, but still nothing happens.
(When she disappears for a few minutes and I am looking for her, I know to look on her potty....)
She loves being a big girl!

No comments: