Merrill Family

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wild, fun and Crazy weekend......stressful? hmmm...

Well, it all ended with Kalicia having a severe asthma attack! I had to run her in on Sunday morning. She was under care for four hours on monitors and oxygen and then they sent her home with oxygen! Yea! That was such a blessing, because her last hospital stay was a week. So now her bedroom looks like a hospital and I am "nurse mom!"
Wait, aren't all moms nurses every day?
At the end of all the celebration, we got to watch them open presents!
The kids thought that was the neatest!
Capri (cousin) found her spot!
They were pretty excited at how well they made out!
The lanterns were a fun decor, but the ones hanging up outside didn't last long!
The wind played games with them!!!!


We had lots of guests, thanks for everyone's support!

Some of our cutest guests!!!!!!




My sisters were such a great help!
I appriciate all they do! I have the best sisters!!!!


Kalicia pretty much just sat in the same place and kept getting more food!
(must be nice to be young and eat 'til your hearts content!!!)
m & m's were her favorite....

Thanks to my husband, who was my right hand man! He is always so willing to help!

Keith and Derek Fusselman(best man)

Sierra and Trisha (Bride's Maid)

Satya and her fabulous Chocolate fountain, it was a hit!
Jessyka, and one of her many silly faces!
I love her for it, always keeps us laughing!!
The Bride and Groom, greeting their guests....

My cousin, Ellen played beautiful piano music.
(She said she'd give me Piano lessons!)

Austin, spending time with his little sister, Caroline.


The cousin hang out!!!!
....with the cupcakes and bubbles!!!!

The morning of all the cousins coming, Jon got knee surgery
Our home was busy with all kinds of exciting things going on.
I am glad to have Jon doing better!!!

It was a very eventful weekend! Everyone is happy and doing well!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Poor Kalicia, I hope she's feeling better. Your house turned out really cute for the reception...Good Job!

Christine said...

Goodness, that sounds busy! Asthma is no fun at all. My husband has it. :( I think my favorite of these pictures is the one of Austin and Corline. It's so cute! You got lots of good ones. :) Congrats to Keith and Sierra!

Rachelle Palmer said...

What?!?!?! Kalicia?!?!? Jon!?!?!?!? i'm so out of the loop! i'm glad they are all doing good?!?!??!