Merrill Family

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Charlotte's new crutches, she is getting around pretty well, just needs a little more strength and confidence.


(They had me wear protective covering, so I could be in with my baby.)
My poor girls have been going through lot of testing, therapies, and procedures again lately. BUT....it is all helping. Charlotte is now trying awfully hard to use crutches, she is a little nervous, but we all know she can do it! Caroline has had several surgeries and maybe one more eye surgery, but she sure is making a lot of progress all of a sudden, so we know it is helping. She has asthma too and has to do steroid treatments morning and night, just like her big sister Kalicia.
I am so proud of all the hard work my girls put into growing up!

2 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

Love all the bright pink crutches FUN! I'm so amazed at your positive attitude through all your trails.
miss you! I'll call you soon!

Kimberly said...

Growing up can be hard, but your a great mom and you have great kids!