Merrill Family

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The girls love their Daddy......
They sang "We're so Glad When Daddy Comes Home"
to their Daddy and then gave him kisses!
Caroline even helped decorate his Father's Day Poster.


Charlotte’s quiz about her Daddy

What is your Dad’s name? L
How old is your dad? 37
What is his favorite color? Green, I like green like daddy.
Where does he work? He feeds the chickens. He builds a fire.
What does he do at work? Teaches
What is his favorite thing to do? He builds a snowman with me
and jumps on the trampoline.
What is his favorite food? Pizza and cake
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play on the trampoline
What would you like to tell your dad? Have fun at work. I wuv you.
Why do you love your daddy? He gives me kisses. I give him a kiss.




Kalicia’s quiz about her Daddy


What is your dad’s name? Lorlin
How old is your dad? Big
What is his favorite color? Green and grey
Where does he work? At the high school
What does he do at work? Talks and Watches T.V.
What is his favorite thing to do? Build fires, get ice cream and get kisses
What is his favorite food? Ice cream and cake
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Work with Daddy outsice.
What would you like to tell your Dad? I love Daddy. I have fun with Daddy.
Why do you love your daddy? Because we need Daddy. We need him to work.



This was such a fun thing to do with the girls and Loren loved it!



We love our Daddy! Happy Father's Day!!


3 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

That was too sweet! I want to do that with Colton when he is older, will you remind me? thanks:)

Miss you, love you!

Lucia said...

cute!

Steven & DeLona said...

That is sooo cute! Love it!